Monday, January 4, 2010

Flemings Steak House

We had a company X'mas dinner at Flemings Steak House @ South Coast Irvine . This year we did not have a big x'mas dinner with the whole company, but instead, we had a smaller party with the production department. The dinner was good but wayyyy too expensive I think. We had a soup, 2 appetizers, 3 sides, and a dessert. the meal ends up $280 for two of us!! I had a middle-well Filet Mignon and the meat was cooked very hard. I do like the grilled taste, but it's not as soft as a filet suppose to be.
4 ★★★★ for the service and ambiance
4.5 ★★★★ for the food
$$$$ 100 and above
I love their hot chocolate cake! it comes with ice cream on the side and it taste great! I got to try different food with other people, but I think I won't come back there again with the price we are paying.... but no doubt, I had a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment