Tuesday, March 16, 2010

UCC Cafe


I heard some pros and cons about this place before coming. i heard the interior looks pretty nice, but the food sucks and pricy too! but I've always want to come here at least once! So I came here on Sunday morning and was planning to have some breakfast. but i end up ordered an omurice which I regret a lot. I should stick with the breakfast menu as i was intended b/c their breakfast looks soooo much better. the food on the menu looks a lot different than it actully came out. The rice was a little hard and it tasted just ok.

i also order a iced vienna coffe which tasted bitter, but no coffee taste. I expect their coffe suppose to be good since UCC is famous for their sumiyaki coffee, but the coffe is not as strong as i thought. the meal came out $30 for two of us which is a bit pricy. i think i wouldn't come back for their food, but maybe for the dessert and defintly another try on their breakfast menu. it's a nice place for couples or friends to hang out for an afternoon tea, but not a place for foodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment