Monday, May 17, 2010

Benihana

i went to Benihana on my b-day. since i am in their chef's member, i get $30 discount toward my bill for my B-day. I order the Lobster with New York Steak. Babe ordered the Scallop with Fillet Mignon. I like the scallop a lot better than my lobster. our chef was quite fun and entertaining, but he gave my lobster to babe, >x< so i turn out to eat from babe's dish rather than mine.
3.5 ★★★ for the ambiance and the service
3.5 ★★★ for the food
$$ 30~50
the meal comes with ice cream and you get a pineapple on your b-day + b-day photo. there was another girl celebrating her b-day as well at the same table. her family brought a cake and they share the cake with me! how sweet!! the cake made my day! i like how Benihana gives the photo as a gift when celebrating b-day over there. it's good to keep for memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment