Monday, July 26, 2010

My House


clubbing @ my house. to be honest, i think the name itself is kinda confusing. but the idea is pretty cool and the place got a great vibe. we arrived at My House around 10:45pm and there wasn't really a long line. the dance floor was still pretty roomy when we got in. My House was actually smaller than i imaged. there's a bedroom upstairs, but i think it's reserved for the people to had table only, so i didn't got a chance to see it. too bad you can't really see the interior since it's kinda dark inside. i wouldn't tell there's a kitchen if i didn't check out their website beforehand. the dance floor got crowed latter, but it's still way better compare to the club in Vegas. i think that's why i like clubbing in LA a lot more. one thing i felt really funny about My House is there's a door man at the front before we went inside. we stood outside for a bit waiting for him to open the door for us. he said "Welcome to MY House" as he opened the door~ lol~~ makes me feel like i am in some kind of theme park. that's kinda funny~

No comments:

Post a Comment